Saturday 24 October 2015

Why Do People Cheat on their loved ones?


So why do people cheat? Ultimately, people cheat because their needs are not being met, whether these are emotional, relational, or sexual needs. That’s the number one reason that people give for cheating. Of course, we don’t know whether these reasons are also excuses that people come up with afterwards when researchers are asking them Maybe sometimes it’s pure indulgence for some people. Some people are hedonists and they believe in seeking out pleasure and pleasure above all. Some people are sociopathic narcissists and they simply don’t care; they don’t have guilt or remorse and they take whatever comes their way. So, people cheat for a variety of reasons.

However, most commonly given reasons are unmet needs in the relationship. So, if you’re not being heard, if you’re being unappreciated, if you’re emotionally abused, if you’re ignored, if you’re feeling taken for granted – that’s a big one – you will be more predisposed to cheat. If your sex life has dried up, if it seems like you’re not really connecting anymore or if it unsatisfying and somebody else comes along who seems exciting and interesting and sexually attractive, of course, you would be prone to cheat as well. And morality, religiosity, all of those things also play into the desire to cheat as well. And cultural norms, if you’re in a culture that’s more permissive about polyamory, perhaps you’re more likely as well to be open to infidelity.

So, there is not one reason.

However, to avoid cheating, look for unmet needs and negotiate, compromise, talk about them, communicate as much as possible because a lot of partners are willing to actually meet their partner’s needs if that partner just lets them know that, "This is what I need. I need more hugs, I need more compliments, I need to be dating, I need more courtship, I need more attention," you know, "perhaps I want to try something different sexually, I wanna be a little more adventuresome," And communicating those needs to your partner is paramount to keeping your relationship vital and alive.

4 comments:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator by jimmy. i I contacted them and they gave me all the informations i needed I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help


    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete