Wednesday 20 August 2014

Dumped by My Boyfriend – Strategic Steps to Getting Him Back

"I've been dumped by my boyfriend and I still really love him." Have you heard yourself saying this recently? Why is it that when we get dumped it feels as though it's harder to do everything from getting dressed to eating? Sleeping is almost impossible. Everything hurts and regardless of what others say, it never feels as though it will get better in time. If you love him, why are you wasting precious time mourning the loss of the relationship? You should be focused on getting him back. When a woman has a plan in place, and she follows through with it, she can erase the break up and get her guy back in love with her. It certainly does take some time, patience and determination but it can be done.

When you've been dumped by your boyfriend you have to go against what you feel compelled to do. For example, right now you likely have an almost uncontrollable urge to call him and beg for him to take you back. It's an urge that never goes away and depending on what you're doing and how weak you feel, you may give in to that urge. You can't do that if you want him back. Instead you have to stop talking to him altogether for a few weeks. You have to give him some time to experience his life without you in it. Many men who dump a woman go on to realize it was the biggest mistake of their life. If you want that to happen, you need to be mature and give him some space. It's what he wanted when he broke up with you, so give it to him. 
You also need to show your boyfriend that your life didn't come to a grinding halt just because he dumped you. We view break ups a lot differently than most men do. If the roles were reversed and we broke up with our guy and then realized that he was so sad that he couldn't move forward, we'd find that romantic and touching. We'd see how much he loved us and that he was lost without us. Men don't see it that way at all. When a woman hides herself away after a break up and spends the majority of her time replaying memories of better times in her head, a man sees that as pathetic. Simple.

You do not want that to happen. If you've been dumped by your boyfriend, brush yourself off and get back out there. Don't spend a minute more crying or sitting at home hoping he'll call. Hang out with your friends, do the things you love to do. Laugh and meet new people. If you can show your ex that you're flourishing without him, it will sting. He'll think about how much fun he had with you and how he's on the brink of losing that forever. Once a man is really faced with that reality, he'll often change his tune and want his ex back.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator by jimmy. i I contacted them and they gave me all the informations i needed I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help


    ReplyDelete