Monday 6 July 2015

Why Do Husbands Cheat on Faithful Wives?

Based on the ever popular TV show Cheaters, more men and women are getting caught in the act every-night. The real question is, why do husbands cheat on their wives? More importantly, what can women do about it? In this article I'm going to share some suggestions and we are going to look at some cold hard facts.

It has been calculated that more than 50% of all men will use some type of deception, in hiding that they are cheaters. Ladies, these are not very good odds and you must learn how to put the probabilities back in your favor. If you are going to have an edge, you must self educate yourself on better communication skills, hypnotic suggestions and how to enhance your sex life.

Read More: Why Don't Cheating Husbands Just Leave Their Wives?

One of the first guys I dated online, actually lead a double life! One minute he was a prominent lawyer, the next minute, he was dating any other chick he could find online. When we went out to eat, I started feeling like his trophy! I had met him on match.com and we both agreed to leave match.com. I let him think I closed my match.com dating account and I thought he closed his. One girlfriend advised me to keep my account, just to see if he really closes his and to my dismay, I caught him talking to other women!

Needless to say, that relationship was over and I had learned a good lesson. Signing up to numerous dating sites, I kept seeing his profile popping up everywhere and this guy proved to be a complete and total womanizer. Women, we need to quit being so naive and we need to start becoming online detectives. More importantly, we need to learn how to read a man's body language. For example, if I look a man in the eyes and say something to him about other women, and he looks down to the floor, then I know he is hiding something from me.

One my best girlfriends had a husband who cheated on her and she finally caught him in the act, by checking his cell phone messages, while he was in the shower. Keep in mind, her husband made a lot of money as a real estate investor. Most men who are wealthy, also love to be playboys and they certainly will not win best husbands of year. The more money a man has today, the easier it is for him to catch a young attractive woman in her early 20s.

When she confronted her husband about cheating, at first he denied everything, until she revealed the messages on his cell phone and then he came clean, but what makes this story very interesting is, what the husband told her about why he was cheating. He felt that he was not getting enough attention and he wanted a younger woman with a tighter vagina. I advised her that one of the reasons I practice vagina tightening exercises everyday is, because of this very fact!

I've had my boyfriend talk to other men who cheat and they all have something in common. They want a younger woman and they want a tighter vagina. Ladies, this is a wake-up call to start taking care of your body and strengthening your vagina, which in turn, will improve your sex life for your partner. Understanding why your husband cheats on you is just the beginning and you need a good guide that will instruct you on how to help keep the home fires burning.

Source:

1 comment:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete