Sunday 27 September 2015

2 Ways to Catch Your Cheating Husband

Have seen the signs, and your mind has been putting the pieces together. Your husband has been coming home late or keeps very long hours under the pretext of work. When your husband comes home, after a silent dinner, he hops online and dismisses your questions with weird excuses... If you're worrying that your honey is up to something funny, and you truly want to find out, here are some approaches that might just help confirm what you suspect.

But before you rush all into this process, you need to spend a few days thinking about what you intend to do if or when your worst suspicions are eventually confirmed. You need to ask yourself if you so committed to your partner that you would never bring an end to the relationship, whatever the outcome of your sleuthing? If so, then it may be better to turn a blind eye to their indiscretions and spare yourself the agony of knowing the sordid details. Is believing that your husband is cheating on you in the first place an indication that there is something fundamentally wrong with your relationship, and you simply want an excuse to end it? In which case, it is on the rocks already, and it may be more productive devoting your energies to rescuing it or just getting out altogether.

 So, once you decide to investigate, be prepared to deal with what you find, good or bad.




1. Use a baby monitor.

This is really cheap, low-tech way of listening in. Of course, if there are no babies in your life at the moment, this can be a bit tricky, but you can get around that. Wait till he goes out "shopping" one day, and hit the local gizmo shop. Get a basic baby monitor, a can of spray paint that will blend with where you will put the transmitter, and a roll of matching masking tape (just in case the transmitter has blinking LEDs on it).
  • Paint the transmitter (the baby/secret side) with the spray paint. Cover up the microphone hole before you paint so you don't gum up the works, and don't over-paint. You don't want that thing to be stinking up the house.
  • Go to the room where you think he'll be making calls, and keep the transmitter in a discrete location where he's unlikely to look. Behind some books, or the couch, or if you're really hapless, somewhere in the bedroom or bath.
  • Power it up, and put a portable radio in the room turned down to about human-whisper-and-giggle level. Go into your man(woman) cave, and turn on the receiver. Can you hear the radio? If so, you're ready to go. If not, make adjustments until you can hear the transmitter signal clearly.
  • When that phone call comes, and he says "I have to get this... it's work," say, "Okay, honey, I'll be in the man cave surfing the 'Net for..." (You can say anything there: after he hears Okay, honey, I'll be..., he'll already have too much adrenaline pumping through her to hear you, anyway.) Go to your room, turn on the monitor, power up your recorder (phone, tape, whatever you've got), and listen to what happens next. Should you hear what you fear, call him a taxi, and send Mr. Macho on a one-way ticket to town. Of course, if you hear "Okay, I'll have that report by tomorrow, boss, and I.... wait, what's this... a transmitter?," you might want to take that taxi yourself. You're going to be in hot water.



2. Record digitally with a digital recorder.

There is a range of digital records, from pens, or thumb drives, or even phone look-alikes that are voice activated. That means you can just set one wherever you think your spouse may go for his or her phone fun, and when it happens, the electrical spy will spring into action, like a steel trap. Check that trap at your convenience, and good luck!

There you are. You can always look out for more ways to stop him from cheating on you but remember that there are consequences if he is truly not cheating and catches you instead.

3 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator by jimmy. i I contacted them and they gave me all the informations i needed I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help


    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete